I am a mostly-self taught video professional with experience in editing, shooting and producing. Because most of my knowledge has been gained through experience, a unique energetic style has emerged that can give your project the break through it needs to be noticed.
On the flip-side, I am a musician with a background in performing, producing, and songwriting (with touring experience). Need a jingle to make you tingle? This is a field that I am ready to take to the next level from personal to professional.
Some of my career highlights thus far:
• Video Project Specialist at the Harlem Children’s Zone (05/2009 – Current)
• Creator/editor/producer of subcultural web TV series Twilight Vision TV.
• Editor and cameraman of Middle Eastern & South Asian American entertainment web TV series Beauty and the East TV.
• Assistant Editor, “My First Time,” Winner of Sports Programming Special Emmy Award, 2009.
• Editor, “ThisIs50.Com: Uncle Murda.” “Viral Video of the Month.” XXL Magazine, June 2008.
• Shooter/Editor, “Culture Project’: Blueprint for Accountability” directed by Fisher Stevens (2010 Academy Award Oscar winner).
• Co-shooter for “Made in Coney Island” official selection of The Coney Island Film Festival, 2008.
• Co-editor/producer/cameraman on Welcome to Rockland Vol. 1 DVD Compilation (Rock N Reel Prod./In A Can Prod.)
• 2 time winner of EGG: the Arts Show Awards, Channel Thirteen Community Leadership Awards, 2000/2001.
• Member of Grammy-nominated rock band Green Jellÿ.
Hope to work with you soon!